I always love this type of joke....."you know you're a redneck when...." "You know you live in Utah when....." "You know you grew up in the 80's when....."
My new favorite is, "You know you live in Alaska when...."
Yesterday mac and I walked outside to the truck to run some errands around 1:00pm. It was a GORGEOUS day in Anchorage with blue skies and a bright sun. This was a very welcome change as it has just been dreary and cold and dark for the last little while.
As we were walking to the car (bundled up in like 1,000 layers) I said, "wow, it is really warm today!!" I was thinking to myself that I probably could have just worn a sweater today and been warm enough! When we got in the car and saw the temperature, it read 23 degrees. HA! I guess when it has been in the negatives, a freezing 23 degrees can feel like a warm spring day!
So.......
"You know you live in Alaska when you think 23 degrees is WARM."
Maybe you have to live in Alaska to appreciate this one....but I think it's pretty funny. :)
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun. Let us know what you think of our adventures!